Below is a list of national initiatives in the field of gene and cell therapy, as well as international partnerships with Dutch involvement.
- ARM (Alliance for Regenerative Medicine)
- CURE4LIFE (development and patient access to stem cell based gene therapies for different diseases)
- DARE-NL (harmonized development, clinical testing and sustained patient access to cancer-specific gene and cell therapies)
- Dutch Center for RNA Therapeutics (RNA therapy for very rare diseases)
- Horizonscan Medicines (map novel innovative medicines, managed by National Health Care Institute / Zorginstituut Nederland)
- ICAT (Utrecht Innovation Center for Advanced Therapies)
- Necstgen (development support and GMP production of cell and gene therapies)
- RegMedXB (Dutch-Belgian effort: Regenerative Medicine Crossing Borders, bring regenerative medicine solutions to patients)
- reNEW (international stem cell consortium, bring stem cell based therapies to patients)
- T2EVOLVE (European effort with Dutch involvement: development, awareness and access of cancer patients to immunotherapy, i.e. CAR T-cell therapy)
Please notify us if you know of another initiative that you think should be listed here.