Human Gene Therapy is the premier, multidisciplinary journal covering all aspects of gene therapy. The Journal publishes in-depth coverage of DNA, RNA, and cell therapies by delivering the latest breakthroughs in research and technologies. Human Gene Therapy provides a central forum for scientific and clinical information, including ethical, legal, regulatory, social, and commercial issues, which enables the advancement and progress of therapeutic procedures leading to improved patient outcomes, and ultimately, to curing diseases.
The Journal is divided into three parts. Human Gene Therapy, the flagship, is published 12 times per year. HGT Methods, a bimonthly journal, focuses on the applications of gene therapy to product testing and development. HGT Clinical Development, a quarterly journal, serves as a venue for publishing data relevant to the regulatory review and commercial development of cell and gene therapy products.Anniversary Issue on Gene and Cell Therapy 2014
- uniQure, CSL Behring Launch $2B Hemophilia B Partnership
- Optimized Protocol for Accurate Titration of Adeno-Associated Virus Vectors
- Preclinical Optimization and Safety Studies of a New Lentiviral Gene Therapy for p47phox-Deficient Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Characterization and Functional Analysis of CD44v6.CAR T Cells Endowed with a New Low-Affinity Nerve Growth Factor Receptor-Based Spacer
- Detailed Protocol for the Novel and Scalable Viral Vector Upstream Process for AAV Gene Therapy Manufacturing