Human Gene Therapy is the premier, multidisciplinary journal covering all aspects of gene therapy. The Journal publishes in-depth coverage of DNA, RNA, and cell therapies by delivering the latest breakthroughs in research and technologies. Human Gene Therapy provides a central forum for scientific and clinical information, including ethical, legal, regulatory, social, and commercial issues, which enables the advancement and progress of therapeutic procedures leading to improved patient outcomes, and ultimately, to curing diseases.
The Journal is divided into three parts. Human Gene Therapy, the flagship, is published 12 times per year. HGT Methods, a bimonthly journal, focuses on the applications of gene therapy to product testing and development. HGT Clinical Development, a quarterly journal, serves as a venue for publishing data relevant to the regulatory review and commercial development of cell and gene therapy products.Anniversary Issue on Gene and Cell Therapy 2014
- The Engineered MARCH8-Resistant Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Glycoprotein Enhances Lentiviral Vector Transduction
- Biodistribution of Transplanted Hematopoietic Precursor Cells Injected Through Different Administration Routes in Newborn Mice
- Host Immune Responses after Suprachoroidal Delivery of AAV8 in Nonhuman Primate Eyes
- Safety of Direct Intraparenchymal AAVrh.10-Mediated Central Nervous System Gene Therapy for Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
- Gene Therapy in a Mouse Model of Niemann–Pick Disease Type C1