Human Gene Therapy is the premier, multidisciplinary journal covering all aspects of gene therapy. The Journal publishes in-depth coverage of DNA, RNA, and cell therapies by delivering the latest breakthroughs in research and technologies. Human Gene Therapy provides a central forum for scientific and clinical information, including ethical, legal, regulatory, social, and commercial issues, which enables the advancement and progress of therapeutic procedures leading to improved patient outcomes, and ultimately, to curing diseases.
The Journal is divided into three parts. Human Gene Therapy, the flagship, is published 12 times per year. HGT Methods, a bimonthly journal, focuses on the applications of gene therapy to product testing and development. HGT Clinical Development, a quarterly journal, serves as a venue for publishing data relevant to the regulatory review and commercial development of cell and gene therapy products.Anniversary Issue on Gene and Cell Therapy 2014
- Investigation on the Genomic Characterization of Uterine Sarcoma for rAd-p53 Combined with Chemotherapy Treatment
- Therapeutic Applications of Genes and Gene-Engineered Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Femoral Head Necrosis
- Tracking Adeno-Associated Virus Capsid Evolution by High-Throughput Sequencing
- Pro-Renin Receptor Overexpression Promotes Angiotensin II–Induced Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Formation in Apolipoprotein E-Knockout Mice
- Different Serotypes of Adeno-Associated Virus Vector- and Lentivirus-Mediated Tropism in Choroid Plexus by Intracerebroventricular Delivery